Nimbus Mykonos Hotel has taken all the necessary measures to adhere the health protocol of accommodation established by the Greek government to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff.
Below you will find the name of the person in charge of the accommodation as well as the measures we have taken in the different sections of the hotel.
THE RESPONSIBLE DOCTOR is Marios Tsogas
-Each staff member has been informed of the COVID-19 hygiene and follows carefully all management protocols related to their area of responsibility.
-Each member of the staff strictly complies with the basic protection measures against COVID-19: observance of hand hygiene, physical distance from customers and other staff, in all workplaces, hotel areas and rest areas,
– The staff has been informed to stay at home and seek medical help if they have symptoms of the disease, notifying the health manager of the accommodation and to observe all the rules of return to work if he falls ill.
Accommodation files and event book
For the purposes of public health protection actions, the address of the accommodation
must keep a record of staff members and all persons staying at the hotel
-name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address,
phone, e-mail) – to make it possible to communicate with any close contacts in the
case of COVID-19, which may be identified afterwards.
Pay attention to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and
that all visitors have been informed that a file is being kept for public health reasons.
Reception service (reception desk / concierge)
-The staff will take the necessary hygiene measures (hand washing), to keep
distances of at least one meter from customers and other staff members.
-When requested, it will be possible: a) to inform visitors about the hotel policy
and the measures taken to deal with any COVID-19 incidents, b) provide
useful information for health care providers, public and private hospitals, hospitals
reference for COVID-19, pharmacies, etc. in the area and c) supply of Individual means of Protection.
-The hotel has been supplied with special equipment (medical kit) in case of a COVID-19 incident.
-In the reception desk there will be an antiseptic for use by the customers
Regular disinfection of the reception surfaces is carried out.
– The key cards are disinfected – they are placed in a special container for disinfection and each room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, and there will be sufficient natural ventilation of the space.
Floor services (cleaning, disinfection, Housekeeping), rooms and common areas
-There are specialized cleaning procedures for all public areas – rooms and especially care for “high risk” items.
-We will proceed to thorough cleaning and very good room ventilation during the hours between stays.
– We have taken care of providing the adequate equipment for the staff (gloves, masks, robe, closed shoes)
-In cooperation with the customers we encourage the non-frequent cleaning of the room during the stay as well as the abolition of daily change of clothes and towels, and the evening preparation to be realized only at the request of the customer.
-During the departure there will be meticulous cleaning – disinfection with a steam cleaner as well as complete removal of decorative objects as well as shared objects for multiple use.
– It will be necessary to open doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily and the placement of individual antiseptic liquids or an antiseptic device in each room.
– The receipt of goods will be done by specific staff and always wearing gloves and a mask.
– Kitchen workers will work according to the requirements of the health authorities.
-It will not be allowed to enter the kitchen area for those who do not have a job.
– The hotel takes care of the control of the chlorine levels every 4 hours for the outdoor pool.
-Cleaning and disinfection: Complete compliance with the rules of cleaning water installations according to the instructions of EODY.
– The maximum total number of people entering the pool at any given time will not be greater than one swimmer per 2.5 water surface meters.
– Keeping distance: the layout of the seats will be such that the rule of distance of 2 meters is observed by the personnel.
-After the customers leave, there will be disinfection in the seats, the tables, etc before the next guest siting.
-Performing and taking all measures to ensure the right use of air conditioners.
-Securing and limiting overcrowding.
Ag. Stefanos, 84600, Mykonos, Greece